Budget / Salary Compensation Transparency Reporting
Budget | Personnel Expenditures | Current Operating Expenditures |
Current Bargaining Agreements | Employer-Sponsored Benefits |
Audited Financial Statements | Medical Benefit Plan Bids |
Employee Compensation Information |
District-Paid Association Dues | District-Paid Lobbying Costs | MiSchoolData Portal
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, the State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us. The district is required to post the following information on its website.
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Board-Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2012 - 2013 (Amendment #1)
- Fiscal Year 2012 - 2013 (Amendment #2)
- Fiscal Year 2012 - 2013 (Amendment #3)
- 517M (2012-2014)
- Administrators Association (2012-2014)
- Grand Haven Education Association (2012-2014)
- Secretaries Association (2012-2014)
- The district did not pay lobbying costs for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012.