Organization & Community Events
If your organization would like to provide information to GHAPS students and families, please note the requirements detailed below. If your information meets the requirements, please send your document as a pdf or jpg to email@example.com. Once approved by the assistant superintendent, your information will be posted on this page. Please allow two days for content to be approved and updated.
- An event or organization must be in Grand Haven or surrounding areas.
- An event or organization must be applicable to the students and families of GHAPS.
- An event or organization must not conflict with offerings provided by GHAPS.
- An organization must submit their information at least two weeks prior to the event.
- GHAPS will not post business solicitations / sales or advertisements.
- GHAPS reserves the right to deny postings that may conflict with GHAPS or the intended interest of this community page.
Click on the image to visit the website or view in full size,
OR click on links below for more information on specific programs.
Preschool Expo - Feb. 2, 2017
"Hateful Things" Jim Crow Traveling Exhibit - Feb. 5-18
Show Me the Money Day - Feb. 7, 2017
Swingin' Jazz Thing - Feb. 25, 2017
OnGoal Free Soccer Clinic - Feb.11, 2017
Camp Pendalouan Winter Camp 2017 - Feb. 24-25, 2017
Pizza Plus Books - March 15, 2017