Organization & Community Events
If your organization would like to provide information to GHAPS students and families, please note the requirements detailed below. If your information meets the requirements, please send your document as a pdf or jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved by the assistant superintendent, your information will be posted on this page. Please allow two days for content to be approved and updated.
- An event or organization must be in Grand Haven or surrounding areas.
- An event or organization must be applicable to the students and families of GHAPS.
- An event or organization must not conflict with offerings provided by GHAPS.
- An organization must submit their information at least two weeks prior to the event.
- GHAPS will not post business solicitations / sales or advertisements.
- GHAPS reserves the right to deny postings that may conflict with GHAPS or the intended interest of this community page.
Click on the image to visit the website or view in full size,
OR click on links below for more information on specific programs.
World Book Day - April 23
Camp Pendalouan Sprng Break Escape Day Camp - April 3-7