Organization & Community Events
If your organization would like to provide information to GHAPS students and families, please note the requirements detailed below. If your information meets the requirements, submit your request using the Submit an Event Form. Once approved by the Deputy Superintendent, your information will be posted on this page. Please allow two days for content to be approved and updated.
- An event or organization must be in Grand Haven or surrounding areas.
- An event or organization must be applicable to the students and families of GHAPS.
- An event or organization must not conflict with offerings provided by GHAPS.
- An organization must submit their information at least two weeks prior to the event.
- GHAPS will not post business solicitations / sales or advertisements.
- GHAPS reserves the right to deny postings that may conflict with GHAPS or the intended interest of this community page.
Events and Organizations
Free Healthy Meals for Kids by the Tri-Cities Family YMCA The YMCA is offering free healthy meals for kids at two (2) locations. Tuesday & Thursday at River Haven Clubhouse from 5:30pm-6:30pm AND Monday-Friday at Tri-Cities Family YMCA from 4:00pm - 5:00pm. More...
Grand Haven Cheerleading Cheer Camp Cheer Camp will be held on April 15, 2023 in the GHHS Fieldhouse and is open to students Y5 - 6th grade. More...
Grand Haven Young BUCS Summer Camps Click here for Summer Camp opportunities through GH Young BUCS More...
Young Bucs Grand Haven Rugby Club Winter Training happening now - open to 5th - 8th grade students. Please email GrandHavenRugbyClub@gmail.com for more information. More...