Students From Grand Haven High School
- Meet with High School Assistant Principal and/or GHHS Counselor to discuss transfer to Central High School. This meeting can be initiated by student or parent.
- If recommendation is made to transfer to Central, the student or parent must contact Central High School to set up an appointment to tour the school.
- Following the meeting at Central High School, if the student/parent wishes to continue the process of transferring, the student or parent needs to confirm with GHHS counselor.
- The GHHS counselor will provide the student with a form titled: "Intra-district transfer". Once this form is returned to the counselor signed by both the parent and student, the student will be transferred to Central High School.
- Student is admitted to Central High School once a "transfer" form has been completed and on file at Central High School.
Out of District Students
* Please note - Central High School is accepting applications for out of district enrollment. Unfortunately, can not place students in classes at this time due to enrollment restrictions.
- Obtain a copy of transcripts from previous school(s).
- Set up an appointment with the Principal of Central High School.
- Bring a parent or guardian to attend the intake meeting.
- Provide current immunization records.
- Provide a birth certificate.